CALL FOR PAPERS
Because of problems of organization, due to the lack of funds and to economic crisis in Greece, the physical organization of the 3IA'2012 Conference is cancelled this year. However, the second phase of the Conference, that is reception of papers to be published in the Springer book « Intelligent Computer Graphics 2012 » is maintained.
Each submitted paper will be reviewed by 3 reviewers from the International Program Committee of the 3IA'2012 Conference and selected papers will be published in the Springer book "Intelligent Computer Graphics 2012".
Under the title "Computer Graphics and Artificial Intelligence", several
themes could be covered by the authors of papers. The following list gives
an idea of possible themes :
- Artificial intelligence techniques in scene modeling.
- Declarative techniques in scene modeling.
- Artificial intelligence techniques in rendering.
- Artificial intelligence techniques in construction of geometric figures.
- Animation and artificial intelligence.
- Behavioural animation.
- Design of intelligent graphic interfaces.
- Scene properties description techniques.
- Intelligent methods of exploring virtual worlds.
- Computer graphics and learning.
- Combination of classical and AI techniques.
- Application of AI techniques in CAD and GIS.
- Intelligent visualisation.
- Intelligent collaborative design.
- Semantics-based approaches in design.
- Decision support systems in design.
- Intelligent computational aesthetics.
- Intelligent CG applications in bioinformatics and medical informatics.
CONFERENCE Web site : http://3ia.teiath.gr